Saturday, January 24, 2009

Buffalo Bop - Wa-Chic-Ka-Nocka - Chief Whoopin' Koff

Yeah you can tell by the cover what's going on here. I don't know
how many songs you can sing about North American Indians,
but this compilation has probably the most ridiculous amount of goofy
tunes I ever heard. This one is by request,by the way. So thanks for
that, I always read the comments sections,and keep that in mind when
I look for more things to post here. But so far I'm sticking to the
rockabilly music compilations,until I run out. Why? I was hoping to
convert more people to this brand of 50's rock and roll. It's fun!
The tracks that will absolutely drive you to crash your pick up
truck and drink beer,here are these fabulous songs: (just kidding)
Cowboys and Indians, War Paint, Massacre, Bobby Sox Squaw,
Wig Wam Willie, Indian Joe, Warrior Sam, Little Brave,
Geronimo, Cherokee Rock, Tomahawk, Medicine Man,
and Little Bull & Buttercup. What a scream!
Link in the comments Chief Sitting Bull.

6 comments:

garage 66 & mojo repair shop said...

Here you go...

http://rapidshare.com/files/177734077/Buffalo_Bop_-_55011_-_Wa-Chic-Ka-Nocka.rar.html

War party tonight! Bring your own paint.

Anonymous said...

Gill Truck offers Truck Repair Ontario , Truck Repair Mississauga , Trailer Repair Toronto , Onsite Truck Repair Toronto. We provide prompt and courteous service, integrity in the repair, and commitment to fair prices.

Timmy said...

Me luv-em heap big collection of groovy great songs from Great White Hunter... Many thanx.......

garage 66 & mojo repair shop said...

I'll bet Timmy lives in a teepee.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ said...

I am so glad I came here. I was in need of truck repairs and the awesome Buffalo Bop Rockabilly set.

Thanks for the music. Now to get that truck fixed by golly!

waxhound said...

Thanks my man/woman!

Cheers,

Marc (Canada)