Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sugaree - Buffalo Bop - She's Just That Kind

Sugaree is a sweet volume of cool rockin' tracks: here's my
list of favorites: Raw Deal, Froggy Went A Courting,
Red Skin Rock, She's Just That Kind, Two Timer,Smooth Operator,
Stop Your Knockin', The Pigeon, Waitin' For You To Call, and
If You Can't Rock Me. No crap here, all toe tappin' fun.
30 more tracks, please read the post under Alley Cat, I've got
some other Buffalo Bops and Dee Jay Jamborees with the sounds
of Doo Wop,and I'm not sure you folks will dig that music.
It's not my favorite type of music, but hey, maybe you want me
to post that ? Thanks,and link information is in the comments section.
(from now on).

4 comments:

Siggy said...

tanx for sharing - another great post in the BB series. I think I'll be posting a request under the Ally Cat post. Our host has made an excellent offer there.

garage 66 & mojo repair shop said...

Here you go,no passwords

http://rapidshare.com/files/169737557/Buffalo_Bop_-_55037_-_Sugaree.rar.html

you might have to copy and paste the link into a wordpad program to get the entire link properly,otherwise it might still be a live link.

mojo repair shop/garage 66

Martin said...

As always a big thank you for another great Buffalo Bop post

Regards , Martin

Buck said...

Great Album, i'm really diggin this one, thanks!