Friday, March 28, 2008

Leonard Nimoy Knows How To Rock



Leonard Nimoy Presents Mr. Spock's Music From Outer Space. I know this is traditional weird. But you could use a good laugh couldn't you?
I know I could. This releases includes 18 giant hits, featuring the wonderful "Twinkle Twinkle Little Earth", "Highly Illogical", "Spock Thoughts", and
"Music To Watch Space Girls By" (I think this song charted at number 1 in 1969, I'm pretty sure and it also knocked the Beatles out of that same chart position)
Part of this "album" was issued on Dot Records in 1967, and the other part was issued in 1968
on The Two Sides Of Leonard Nimoy album. So my biggest question is, what two sides are they talking about...the green blooded alien side or the stone faced guy who can't sing?
http://rapidshare.com/files/101142609/Leonard_Nimoy_Presents_Mr._Spock_s_Music_From_Outer_Space.rar.html

1 comment:

the saucer people said...

Two years down the line and the link is still up! Sometimes it can take a while for the signal to be answered but I am here to confirm that indeed Leonard Nimroy Knows How To Rock!!!

Best quality version on the internet!