Saturday, March 22, 2008

Trip In Tyme Volume 1 25 Time Traveling US 60's Garage Tracks

Trip In Tyme Volume 1, 25 Tracks of USA Garage Rock from the mid 1960's.
Great tracks no compiled to death, you're gonna love it: my favorites are: The Pied Pipers-
"Stay In My Life" (Ohio/1967), The Sound Track-"I See The Light" (Tennessee/1966),
The Culls do a pretty great version of "Midnight To Six" (Arkansas/1966),
and The Villagers- "Cool It" (North Carolina/1965).Get it down below. I love this series.

http://rapidshare.com/files/100878463/Trip_In_Tyme_1.rar.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.
THANX FOR THIS STUFF.
You have a nice blog man :-)
I have music blog too.

www.henrygoesrock.blogspot.com

Leave a comment in my blog, if you want.

THANX AND KEEP IT ROCK.

Dan the Man said...

It is a so-so release, didn't like you're not putting release date in there.