Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Copulatin' Blues 22 Dirty Blues from 1929-1947

Doesn't relate to any of the other things I posted below, just another
outing of unusual blues records of the same nature of one of my previous
posts "Eat To The Beat". All super rare tracks features:
Victoria Spivey & Red Allen's Orchestra
"How Do They Do It That Way", Oscar's Chicago Swingers
"New Rubbin' On That Darn Old Thing", Tampa Red's Hokum Jazz Band
"My Daddy Rocks Me With One Steady Roll",
and Georgia White's "If I Can't Sell It,I'll Keep Sittin' On It" is a scream!
Another history lesson for you kids that don't know the term
rock and roll really came into use in 1929! Crazy man, crazy!
http://rapidshare.com/files/102160512/Various_Artists-_The_Copulatin__Blues.rar.html



1 comment:

Unknown said...

This fuckin rocks (literally)...!!!