skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hipster's Holiday is a special favorite this time of the year!
Some obscure Christmas tunes here:
1. Louis Armstrong & The Commanders-Cool Yule (1952)
2. The Marquees-Santa Done Got Hip (1959)
3. Eartha Kitt- Santa Baby(1953)
4. Leo Watson- Jingle Bells (1946)
5. Lambert,Hendricks & Ross-Deck Us All With Boston Charlie(1961)
6. Oscar McLollie & His Honey Jumpers- Dig That Crazy Santa Claus (1954)
7. Mable Scott-Boogie Woogie Santa Claus (1948)
8. Miles Davis- Blue X-Mas(To Whom It May Concern) (1962)
9. The Tim Fuller Experience- Silent Night (1989)
10. Louis Armstrong & The Commanders- Zat You,Santa Claus (1953)
11. Lionel Hampton & His Orchestra- Merry Christmas Baby (1950)
12. Big John Greer- We Want To See Santa Do The Mambo(1954)
13. Pearl Bailey- Five Pound Box Of Money (1958)
14. Babs Gonzales- Be-Bop Santa Claus (1955)
15. Lena Horne- Jingle All The Way (1966)
16. Julia Lee & Her Boy Friends- Christmas Spirit (1947)
17. Louis Armstrong & His All-Stars- Christmas Night In Harlem (1955)
18. The Coolbreezers- Hello Mr. New Year (1957) Hipster's Holiday
Classic Christmas music on this hard to find disc!
Happy Holidays From Mojo Repair Shop! Thanks
for a wonderful year of music sharing,and a Special
Thank You to all of the other wonderful Bloggers!
1.Bing Crosby-White Christmas (1942)
2.Vaughan Monroe- Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
Let It Snow! (1945)
3. Gene Autry- Rudolph,The Red Nosed Reindeer (1949)
4. Nat "King"Cole-The Christmas Song (1946)
5. Spike Jones/City Slickers-All I Want For Christmas
(Is My Two Front Teeth)(1948)
6.Jimmy Boyd- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus(1962)
7.The Andrews Sisters & Guy Lombardo-Christmas Island(1946)
8.Bing Crosby-Silent Night(1935)
9.Gene Autry-Here Comes Santa Claus
(Down Santa Claus Lane)(1947)
10.Eartha Kitt- Santa Baby (1953)Billboard Christmas
I'm having computer problems. I know it's time to upgrade
to a better computer.I think my power supply is dying and
I have to replace it,I thought it was a virus,because
the computer was acting "funny". So,the top picture is my old
computer,and the second picture will be my new "media center"
that includes a handy cassette built in to the keyboard to make
better music posts.I guess you can't have 4 hard drives,an
ipod,and a toaster attached all at once. Oops.
Maybe Santa will bring me another computer that works.
But I don't know if I was a good blogger or not.
Stay tuned for more cool music soon, I promise!