Monday, July 21, 2008

Storm In The Garage Volume 3 Various Artists Garage Rock

Frankenstein rocks!
The final and third volume in this series,which I think is pretty great
whenever they include the complete single.
25 more garage-psych mid sixties head spinners for your pleasure:
1. The Intruders- She's Mine
2. The Intruders- Now That You Know
3. The Jujus- Do You Understand Me
4. The Jujus- I'm Really Sorry
5. The Kyks- Where Are You
6. The Kyks- When Love Comes Searching For Me
7. The Little Boy Blues- I Can Only Give you Everything
8. The Little Boy Blues- You Don't Love Me
9. Little Phil & The Night Shadows- 60 Second Swinger
10. Little Phil & The Night Shadows- In The Air
11. The Motifs- Molly
12. The Motifs- If I Gave You Love
13. The Romans- You Do Something To Me
14. The Romans- I'll Find A Way
15. The Fabulous "Rumbles"- Everybody's Talkin'
16. The Fabulous "Rumbles"- The Truth Hurts More Than Lies
17. The Soulbenders- 7 And 7 Is
18. The Soulbenders- Petals
19. The Undertakers- Unchain My Heart
20. The Undertakers- It's My Time
21. Damnation Of Adam Blessing- Painter
22. Finch- Nothing In The Sun
23. Finch- Let It Be
24. The Vagrants- The Final Hour
25. The Vagrants- Your Hasty Heart
Complete with scans of front/back artwork, you groovy ghoulies!
http://rapidshare.com/files/130296106/Various-Storm_In_The_Garage_Disc_3.rar.html

No comments: