Friday, July 31, 2009

Johnny Cash- The Sun Records Years Limited Edition CD Set



This is a really nice set of 3 discs,of early Johnny Cash music,that
came out on a really small label in Italy of all places.Fruit Tree Records.
Licensed from Charly Records, so it's fine quality and this series is worth
noting for it's excellent sound,and well, it's Sun Records singles and
tracks from albums that you must own.There's 20 tracks per disc,and it's
really very moderning sounding for recording made in the mid-1950's.
They must have gone back to the master tapes to make these.
Tons of tracks: Two Timin' Woman, Folsom Prison Blues,
Luther Played The Boogie, Mean Eyed Cat, Big River Blue Train,
Fool's Hall Of Fame, Wide Open Road, Cry,Cry,Cry, Hey! Porter,
Get Rhythm, I Love you Because, I Forgot to Remember to Forget,
Train Of Love, Goodnight Irene, Doin' My Time, Rock Island Line,
The Wreck Of The Old 97, Belshazar, I Was There When It Happened.
And this is only disc one.
Disc Two: So Doggone Lonesome,I Couldn't Keep From Crying,
There You Go, Don't Make Me Go, Country Boy,
I Heard That Lonesome Whistle Blow,
Remember Me(I'm The One That Loves You),Goodbye Little Darlin',
Born To Lose, Always Alone, Life Goes On, You Win Again,
I Could Never Be Ashamed Of You, Cold,Cold Heart,
Hey,Good Looking, I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You),
Give My Love To Rose, New Mexico, If The Good Lord's Willing,
Leave That Junk Alone,
Disc Three:
Straight A's In Love, Ballad Of A Teenage Queen, Oh,Lonesome Me,
Port Of Lonely Hearts, Guess Things Happen That Way, Sugartime,
My Treasure, You're The Nearest Thing To Heaven,
The Story Of A Broken Heart, Come In Stranger, You Tell Me,
Katy Too, Next In Line, The Ways Of A Woman In Love,
Thank A Lot, Home Of The Blues, It's Just About Time,
I Just Thought You'd Like To Know, Down The Street To 301,
I Walk The Line.
Johnny's such a romantic softie,and you gotta love him.
The Sun Years Disc 1
The Sun Years Disc 2
The Sun Years Disc 3

No comments: