Friday, July 31, 2009

Patsy Cline- 12 Greatest Hits Ultimate Master Disc

Patsy Cline has one of thee most recognizable voices in music.She started
out in 1948,and built up a following on various shows as
Old Dominion Barn Dance, The Louisiana Hayride, The Big D Jamboree,
Ozark Jubilee, and finally The Jimmy Dean Show in the mid 1950's.
Then she reached the peak of her career making it on the Grand Ole Opry.
Success wasn't over night,and I think once you heard her voice,one couldn't
deny her talents. It was enough to make most men melt. So, here's 12
of her best songs, to melt you with: Walkin' After Midnight,
Sweet Dreams (Of You), Crazy (my theme song for sure), I Fall To Pieces,
So Wrong, Strange, Back In My Baby's Arms, She's Got You, Faded Love,
Why Can't He Be You, You're Stronger Than Me, Leaving On Your Mind.
I don't know what's wrong I should check my temperature, but I think
this romantic-y music is getting to me...any doctors in the house?
Patsy Cline

No comments: