Monday, October 6, 2008

Rockin' Orbit-Buffalo Bop- Gonna Ride The Satelite!

This one has a definite theme to it-all space rockabilly!This one
just might be my favorite, since I love 1950's monster and sci-fi
movies from that era. My favorite movies are Tarantula,
The Creature From The Black Lagoon, and the super early film
The Day The Earth Stood Still. And who wouldn't love these
songs titles: Orbit With Me, The Martian Band, Moon Eyes,
Monkey On The Moon, Planetary Run, Flying Saucer Boogie,
Rocket To The Moon, The Little Space Girl....and how about
this one Zippy Hippy Dippy! They don't even know what
outer space is like, so the songs are pretty funny in many ways.
Wildy entertaining disc! I'm koo koo for this one.
http://rapidshare.com/files/151309049/Buffalo_Bop__55166_Rockin__Orbit.rar.html

2 comments:

Siggy said...

tanx for sharing - yea, this one looks cool. It will be my next listen. You posting all this Buffalo Bop stuff is terrific. Many tanx and please please keep up the good work!

Mick said...

Your graphics truly blow me away. I love this stuff.