Thursday, June 19, 2008

The 5,6,7,8's - Can't Help It- Screaming Geisha Girls!!!


This came out in 1992, and it's just really a fun,rocking record!
I encourage you all to find and buy anything the 5,6,7,8's put
out, since all of it is great! This particular one is hard to find, so
I thought I'd share it here...lotsa greats early songs: Ah-So!,
Let's Have A party, Pinball Party, Jet Coaster, Wooly Bully,
Wild Thing, Bond Girl, Motor Cycle Go Go Go!,
Fruit Bubble Love, The 5,6,7,8's, Wooeee,
Edie Is A Sweet Candy, I Was A Teenage Cave Woman,
Blue Radio, What is fun? These girls are!
http://rapidshare.com/files/118743480/The_5.6.7.8_s_-Can_t_Help_It__.rar.html

2 comments:

Trustar said...

Continuing my love affair.

Love the Yapaneese stuff from these gals.

Thanx for sharing '66

Trustar

Siggy said...

tanx for sharing