Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Miracle Workers-NinteenEightyFourway- It Rocks!


This is one of my favorite albums, and also used to gauge other bands.
How good are you? Well, this album will probably tell you that. If
your band can play like this or hold up 24 years later, then, you might be
doing something right in my book.
The Miracle Workers originally released this as The 1000 Micrograms Of
The Miracle Workers, in 1984, on Sounds Interesting Records. And boy,
does this album still pack a 1-2 punch. What else can I say? Either you're
a leader or a follower. You either write your own songs, but if you do covers,
then make that song your own, by really really singing it like you mean it.
I don't think much else needs to be said....sorry I'm out of words.
Just play it loud.
http://rapidshare.com/files/118902997/The_Miracle_Workers-Nineteeneightyfourway.rar.html

No comments: